|Address||South Road, Wick, Caithness, Scotland|
Harmsworth Park is a stadium located in Wick, Scotland. It is used by Wick Academy F.C. for their home games. The total capacity of the stadium is around 2,400, 100 of which are seated places.
It used to be called Harrow Park, but in 1920, when it was acquired and donated to the city by L. Harmsworth, a local businessman, the stadium was renamed after him. The local football clubs were responsible for keeping the ground in a proper condition as well as for building a wall separating the stadium from the other area. In 1925, a pavilion was constructed. In 1973, it was planned to demolish the changing rooms, but the club managed to save them by making a promises to maintain them in good condition.
The highest number of people visited the stadium was noted in 1984. There were 2,400 people who came to watch a friendly match between Heart of Midlothian F.C. and Wick Academy F.C., which resulted in the victory of the away team with the score of 7–1. In 1994, the club joined the Highland Football League, and their first home game after promoting was against Cove Rangers. It was visited by 1,700 people.
At the beginning of the 2010s, the stadium was renovated to match certain requirements of the Highland League and be capable of hosting a range of major games. That is why floodlights were installed at the stadium as well as first aid facilities.