|Address||Princess Way, Burton-upon-Trent|
Eton Park used to be a football stadium located in Burton on Trent, the UK. During 1958-2005, the stadium was the home for the Brewers (used to be referred to as Burton Albion).
The first ground of the club was the Lloyds Foundry located on Wellington Street, but since the games of the club were quickly attracting more and more spectators than the ground could actually host, the Brewers started looking for another option. This is how the need to build a new stadium occurred. Eton Park was constructed on Princess Way and opened in 1958. It was the home of the club for forty-seven years. However, it seemed like the capacity of only 4,500 people was not enough for the football club, and that is why they started looking for something else.
They managed to found a suitable piece of land that was donated to the football club by Pirelli in exchange for naming rights. 7.2 million pounds were invested in constructing the Pirelli Stadium that was open in 2005. It was built on the same road as Eton Park. The Pirelli Stadium can host nearly 2,000 people more than Eton Park could. Eton Park was demolished, and today the ground that used to witness exciting football matches is currently used for various development projects.